Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog surfer

I have never been much of a blog surfer.  Until now-

I give myself 30 minutes a day- during nap time for the little ones and rest time for the older ones- for some "me time".  Lately- during my "me time" I have come across some very interesting blogs.  I have only found these blogs through family and friends.  I usually only pursue looking further into a blog if I know I will be able to gain something from it.  Whether it be to improve a talent, health, or family living.  I look forward to reading more and implementing some new things for my family. 


Nourishing Days
Where I have found a perfect recipe for a little boys 1st birthday cake ,want to learn more about this product, and am grateful that someone has been able to put some of my own feelings into such graceful words and wonderful actions.

The Idea Room
Where this makes me drool and this make me want to get some fabric in my house, and this looks and sounds like a dream come true.

I have a few more but they are a secret since they have already been put into action- you will have to wait. 

Limit yourself to 30 minutes a day to do something for yourself that will help improve yourself.  Me mindful, considerate, and crafty.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, I also give me that 30 mins of time to look at other crafty creativeness! Those headbands are way cute and that Laundry closet...WOW. I just need one more closet!!

    ReplyDelete