Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Breakfast Burrito but not for Breakfast

We have had these quite a few times this past week and oddly enough it was never for Breakfast.


Spinach Tortilla and Scrambled eggs

Toppings: cheese, ketchup, salsa- take your pick

We are egg eaters around here.  I try to have one meal a day be an egg meal.  All my kids love eggs- in different varieties.  My oldest will say no eggs but she eats them because I know the tricks to her taste buds.  I am on a journey to find different ways to make our eggs for some variety.

Another update for the tortillas.  I made another batch- this time soaking the wheat flour with the water and a little bit of apple cider vinegar to neutralize anti nutrients.


 Don't forget to enter the Giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. So how did you soak it, did you just use whole wheat and water, and then grind it in your blender the next morning? because you can't put soaked wheat in your grain? right? Just wondering. Do you have an actual recipe with the added spinch? I am so going to try these after we run out of our other Totillas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soaked the wheat flour with the water called for from the recipe along with 1 T. of apple cider vinegar. For the spinach tortillas you just add spinach to some water till you reach the amount of water you need. Hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete