Saturday, January 29, 2011

Working out the kinks

I mentioned awhile ago that there were going to be some changes being made to this blog.  They are still in the works and until they start I am going to keep up with linking up my new finds and new readings.

I also need a little help from my readers- I have realized these past few weeks that more often I have people come to me to talk about health and that I love.  However, I do need a little help with posts so if you ever have a question or topic you want to learn more about- maybe I already know something abut it and if I don't I would probably like to know more about it too.  So let me know if there is anything on your mind and if you need an immediate answer I don't mind the phone calls! :)


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I am excited to see what you do to your blog! I will text, call or email you some questions that come to me.

    ReplyDelete