Thursday, January 13, 2011

What I am reading today.

I have been fortunate to come across some blogs that are perfect for me.  They have taught me a lot- when I am able to take some time to read them.  I want to share them with you as I learn and read for myself.  However, I don't want to make it seem like their words are mine and quite frankly why go to all the trouble of composing a post when someone else has done a fabulous job of it.  So I will share by sending you to the original post.

Tonight I am reading over at Keeper of the Home.  Starting with the post My Journey to Burnout: Proof That I Really Can’t Do It All. 


This post and the ones after it were very interesting to me.  This is something I feel like I have shielded myself from my whole life- getting burned out.  Perhaps there is no way to completely protect yourself from it.  Read this if not for you then maybe to understand someone in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment